This post will be talking on how to grow a Facebook page without paid Ads and you can actually get the same result with paid ads.
You can learn how to create a Facebook page HERE
Lately, building a Facebook page is never a child’s play in a population of an estimated 40 million small businesses using Facebook to reach their esteemed customers and as well get their products known to the populace.
To save time and energy, most marketers have been going for paid ads. If you can afford to go for the paid ads then you have an advantage ahead.
Marketers that are managing pages for these businesses will understand more of this as how it is hard to attract single Facebook like.
When we say Increasing facebook page is hard doesn’t mean that we won’t get involved and getting involved the right way will surely produce a reasonable result.
Since the whole thing we are clamoring for is the TRAFFIC.
The main points we will be looking at includes;
i. Creating Charming Contents.
ii. Promoting your page.
iii. Other relevant points.
1. Creating Charming Content.
There is no doubt that the first and foremost thing to work on before building a reliable facebook page is Creating Unique, Informative, and Charming Contents.
The quality of your content will go a long way in determining the likes you required.
Talking about quality content, you have to take lots of things into consideration: Some of the things you have to take into consideration are;
- Your content should contain quality images as we have known that post with images has a higher possibility of engagement compared to content without images. A well communicative image is a better way to increase your page engagement.
- Study on Facebook says, videos now outperform photos in terms of reach/view. This is the best time to start incorporating video into our social content to reach a greater audience. Don’t dull it as time is now.
- Another thing to look out for in creating a charming content is how interesting the post should be. No one wants to read boring and frustrating content.
So, you have to make your posts an interesting one so that those you are expecting will not get to your page and hiss. mtchewwwww. Be sure you are ready to meet their expectations before engaging them.
- Also, make your content short and simple. Remember you are promoting a Facebook page and not a blog so you have to make sure your content is short, simple and straightforward so you can carry your visitors along.
A study says the characters needed in other to gain maximum engagement in this type of situation should be between 40-100 characters.
2. Promoting your page
Promoting your page takes a lot and there are lots of activities to engage to achieve the desired result on how to grow a Facebook Page without paid ads
- The first point we have to look at is: Promoting your page on other social media accounts like Twitter and LinkedIn. Insert the page you are trying to promote in your posts on other social media.
- Relate with people with like minds. When on facebook, look for other matured pages/groups on the same course as yours.
- Do make yourself relevant in those pages/groups by giving out thoughtful solutions for their souls. Make a meaningful post and as well comment on another post in the said pages.
- Imagine being relevant in 10 different pages/groups that shared the same dream as yours, can you imagine the kind of traffic you will be pulling from those developed pages? Making yourself relevant will also give its own percentage of your anticipating audience.
- Point to your facebook page on your blog if you have one already. If you have an interesting post on your page making engagement, you can talk about it on the blog while mentioning the facebook page. By that people tend to know about your facebook page
- Another thing is that you shouldn’t control the page by being invisible, try as much as possible to show yourself. Let your readers know who is behind the scene by so doing you’re giving them the privilege to trust you, making sure you are human and not a robot.
- You can also link the facebook page you are trying to increase in traffic to your personal Facebook profile as a place of employment or the like
- Master the act of using (Facebook’s Graph Search) to search for the kind of pages your existing fans like by typing in the search box, “Pages liked by people who like my page”.
- Target your ads to users who have liked these various pages, as they’re likely to be interested in your page as well. This is another big opportunity to target a relevant audience who will be interested in your type of content cause that is already what they have been looking for.
- During your SEO optimization on your blog, make sure you optimize your Facebook page. Also, use relevant keywords in your title and About section from the said page.
Make sure your profile is complete and contains the same name, address, and phone number consistently, and link it to your page from your website and other web properties.
- Offer exclusive discounts and gifting freebies. These acts can as well do the MAGIC for you. You never can imagine the impact of this offer on your page. Some of your readers are waiting for you to release a coupon code or voucher before they could get your product.
- And some will also partake in your products until you start giving freebies. Freebies gifting tends to motivate your users and that alone can build the bound.
- Insert a “Connect with us on Facebook” link on your blog to drive massive traffic to your Facebook page.
- Create a Facebook group based on your niche idea. Facebook group is a good one to go by. Create an industry-related group that your target market may be looking for, and then use it to build relationships and trust.
The level of engagement you can achieve in a group can be much higher than on a page in case you don’t know.
- Tag other pages in your posts; When you tag other pages, your posts appear on their wall and may spark the interest of those pages’ owners and fans, thereby help to build up your own Facebook page.
- Anytime you have a guest post to dish out, do make sure to include the link to your facebook page in the author bio.
3. Other relevant points on How to Grow a Facebook Page Without Paid Ads
- You must not bombard your page with only your promotional contents, doing so will only make your page a boring one. You actually need both promotional and nonpromotional content to build up your page. In this regard, non-promotional content should be more than promotional content.
- A study says a 70/30% is okay for you to take your page to the next level. The 70% should go with the non-promotional content while 30% should go for your promotional content. Your non-promotional content can come in any form. It might include jokes, meme, organizing Question and Answer post and so on.
- Always make sure to visit your (Facebook Insights) to find out the content that is working with your audience. Find the posts that have received the most engagement and highest reach, and share these types of content more often than before and fold your arms to see the magic.
- From a suitable page on your blog, try to include (Like us on Facebook) link of your blog. Readers are more likely to like you from the link if they’re excited about what they read on your blog.
- Make a partnership with likely pages as your niche. Agree to cross-promote posts to help each other in building the required audiences.
- If you have an email list, when sending content to your email contacts, you can incorporate the link inviting your contacts to connect with your Facebook page.
- As we know that nearly everyone is taking advantage of popup boxes on their blogs these days. You can as well join the moving train, set your popup asking visitors to join your Facebook page. Don’t forget you can also set the popup also inviting visitors to join your email list.
- Do make sure you post regularly. Posting occasionally only tells your visitors that you are not serious about your page. If you really want people on your page, you need to establish a regular pattern of posting informative, useful and relevant content.
- Always insert your Facebook page link on all your marketing platforms. Like your business cards, magazine, handbill, signage and even on your radio and television add.
- Always ensure your page’s brand and design are professional and consistent. When visitors visit your page, it only takes them seconds to decide whether to like it or not. Therefore, make sure your page informatively conveys your brand’s voice and image.
**Make engagement a priority. Develop a habit of answering questions and respond to comments promptly. Your Facebook posts are a starting point for great discussions and not were to lie like a log of wood.
**You can use a WordPress plugin like WP-TopBar to show a “Like us on Facebook” message at the top of each page of your blog.
**A catchy URL will be more enticing and much easier to remember, so always make sure to look out for that.
Conclusion on How to Grow a Facebook Page Without Paid Ads
Building a Facebook page shouldn’t be the problem rather the system you put in place in other to achieve your desired result.
READ ON: How to Get Instant Loan in Nigeria
David Baser, a Facebook Insights Product Manager, reminds marketers that increased engagement should be their no1 priority. “User engagement is the best proxy metric for the ultimate success of your brand page on Facebook.
It’s better to understand how much distribution you are getting in the news feed, the number of people you are reaching with your messages. This tends to be one of the most if not the most important aspect you have to take into consideration in other to build your Facebook page.
At the same time, you have to know yourself that only likes couldn’t lead to a good page. What you should be after is the engagement on the page to make you relevant to your users. Don’t forget you are building a page and building the page can lead to massive sales with no doubt…
Do you have other points you want to let us know about? kindly let us know from the comment section below. we will be glad to hear from you.